Please read the below listed policies and conditions in full detail before continuing. By agreeing to these terms you acknowledge having reading and understood all terms and conditions relating to the policies.
Your credit card will be debited after making your reservation for the indicated amount at the time of booking. The charge will be in EURO currency and your bill will state: ILHA BELA GESTAO E TURISMO UNIPESSOAL, LDA.
Activities and Suppliers
Solways operates as a general agent for the sale of tourist excursions offered by Cuban receptor entities in charge of coordinating and guaranteeing each of the services marketed, including tour guides in the languages requested.
We recommended that you contact our representative upon arrival at each of the destinations, for the purpose of coordinating details such as the hour and place where you will be picked-up for the activity you selected.
IT IS MANDATORY TO RECONFIRM YOUR PICK UP TIME 24 HOURS BEFORE THE SERVICE, through the following numbers.
(+537) 2045577 ext 1010 (9:00AM - 6:00PM) HAVANA
(+535) 2680522 (from 6:00 PM) HAVANA
(+535) 2879979 VARADERO
(+535) 2879974 or 2875782 CAYO SANTA MARIA
(+535) 2879975 CAYO COCO y CAYO GUILLERMO
(+535) 2875783 HOLGUIN
IN CASE YOU WILL BE NOT STAYING IN ANY OF OUR HOTELS, YOU MUST LEAVE A CONTACT NUMBER IN THE BOOKING COMMENTS.
Travel Documents and Payment
- Clients shall be picked-up according to schedule and should therefore wait in the hotel lobby.
- Clients shall refrain from smoking in the buses and aircrafts used for optional activities.
- In the event of aerial, nautical and/or excursions that included accommodation, clients are required to present their passports.
- In case of excursions that require aerial transportation, the type of aircraft used depends on the availability of the airline.
- Excursions, whether aerial, nautical or land, do not guarantee connection with international departures.
- In the case of excursions during which the client may drive a motor vehicle (jeep safari), the latter shall be required to present his/her drivers license.
- Clients interested in diving programs are required to present the relevant certificate or receive initiation lessons.
- During programmed tours, clients must remain with the group and guide. Clients who do not observe this requirement, because of personal interests, shall do so under their own responsibility.
- During the tour, Clients shall be responsible for their personal means and effects.
- The sales voucher is not transferable.
- The client shall present to the Solways representative, the original sales voucher as proof of payment and in return the client shall receive a ticket filled out in his/her name, which will allow him/her to access to the activity organized on the date agreed. In the event of loss or deterioration of the ticket, the client shall not be entitled to participate in the activity.
- Meals offered during the activity include one beverage.
All activities require preparation and shall therefore be paid when booking the reservation.
Clients should print-out their Activities Voucher and take it with them to the destination site. The activities selected require one or more Solways voucher which shall be delivered to you after you have completed the purchase. After the booking process is complete, clients are advised to:
- Print out the voucher(s).
- Keep the voucher(s) during the trip.
- Contact and give the activities voucher to the Solways representative at the destination.
Children under 2 years are admitted free of charge in all the activities.
Cancellation - Refunds Policies
For all activities that are canceled out of the established maximum time, or where the clients do not participate (no-show) in activities that have been previously acquired, the following penalties will be applied:
Change of Date
- -If you cancel 72 hours before enjoying any service, Solways will refund the total amount paid for your reservation minus 15. 00 Euros, for administrative expenses.
- - If you cancel within 72.00 hours before the enjoyment of any service, you will be penalized with 100% of the total amount paid.
- - Non-attendance (no-show) to the enjoyment of any service, it is penalized with 100% of the total amount paid.
- Aerial excursions: an additional 50% charge on the total price of the activity. The client must obtain a new ticket for the desired date (hour).
- Land and nautical excursions: an additional 25% charge on the total value of the activity. The client must obtain a new ticket for the desired date (hour).
Claims shall be submitted through the Tourism Desk or to the representative who made the sale. Claims regarding reimbursement of compensations must be presented in writing and within a term of 72 hours following the event and before the client leaves the country. In the case of theft, loss of property and similar personal damages, the client must report the incident to the law enforcement authorities.
Solways and its suppliers shall not be liable for pieces of luggage or other personal effects luggage abandoned or forgotten in transportation vehicles and or hotels.