- How do I pay for the reservation?
- Is it possible to pay for my reservation upon arrival at the hotel?
- Does the hotel offer facilities for accessing Internet?
- Is it possible to request accommodation in a specific room of the hotel?
- ¬ŅCu√°l es la pol√≠tica de multas existente?
- ¬ŅEs necesario un permiso internacional para conducir?
- ¬ŅExisten parqueos seguros en los destinos?
- ¬ŅC√≥mo alquilar un auto en Cuba?
- ¬ŅCu√°les son las condiciones de las carreteras?
- ¬ŅEs f√°cil abastecer de combustible, cu√°l es el costo?
- ¬ŅEs f√°cil encontrar un destino?
- ¬ŅPuedo elegir entre autos de cambios mec√°nicos y autom√°ticos?
- Does the All Inclusive package include international flights?
- Which are the services provided by the All Inclusive package?
- How can I access other services?
- Is it possible to print menus, gifts and other articles for a group or convention?
- Which are the fees for inspection groups?
- Will Sol Caribe Tours provide assistance throughout the stay of the group even when the group is in the hotel without any activities?
- Can extra expenses incurred by the group be charged to an account? Is it possible to modify the program?
- Will you cover airport tax at the departure of the group?
- Is it possible to temporarily import equipment and souvenirs for the group through Cuban customs?
- ¬ŅWith whom will you share this personal information?
- What type of personal information do you require?
- What is this information used for?
- Do I need to contact you for confirmation of my reservation?
- When is the hurricane season in Cuba?
- How can I change or cancel a reservation?
- Are visa arrangements included in the package?
- How can I make a reservation via telephone?
- Do I need a visa to travel to Cuba?
- How can I travel to Cuba from the Unites States?