This is a region that shows who we are. Baracoa: a wonderful place where Christopher Columbus landed on November 27, 1492 and was possessed forever by his landscapes. First village founded by the brave Diego Velázquez during the colonization of Cuba, where the vine cross, custodian of the village and the island is kept. Bariay: the discovery place of the new world; Gibara: the encounter of cultures. Santiago: cradle of the Caribbean culture, of the son and the troubadours, guardian of authentic traditions, sentinel of the Caribbean Sea from the fortress of San Pedro of the Rock, a World Heritage site, and from Parque Baconao, Reserve of the Biosphere. Oriente, where our deepest roots are preserved.
The Level Service at Melia Santiago Hotel and Royal Service at Paradisus Rio de Oro. Selected rooms at Baracoa Villa
Exclusive presentation of Santiago de Cuba Villa and its main attractions, traditions and customs. This exclusive city tour includes lunch at Morro Castle in front of the Santiago Bay.
Baracoa city tour accompanied by a specialized guide who will show the history of the first villa founded in America.
Breakfast in Santiago de Cuba and in Baracoa. All meals at Paradisus Rio de Oro in Holguin. Exclusive transfer service inter hotels and permanent guide assistance.
Exclusive transfer Service on arrival and departure
Special assistance at the airport, hotels and during the whole stay
This program is a reference for a special tailor made program design. Accommodation suggested is based on a double occupancy junior suite room. Limited allotment. The best rooms in the city are guaranteed. Supplements apply depending on the final program , nights and the topics covered. These are reference prices including 1 night minimum of stay in each destination suggested. Once the particular design is finished, prices will be adjusted as per the final services included.Lunch or dinner including a la carte with values up to 30 CUC per customer, drinks not included. Airport taxes, visas, insurance not included.
• Combine three cities of the Cuban East with so much history and tradition that will leave you the sensation of having taken a trip through time. Enjoy a natural environment only found in this part of the island and which impacted since the very same moment of the “discovery”.
• Flavors tinted by coconut milk and cocoa.
• Traditional dances from the island and other places preserved since the day they were brought from Haiti by slaves.
• The possibility to dive in Santiago bay, scenery of the naval battle that marked the end of an era in Cuban history.
• Troubadours and tradition, autochthonous communities and the best among Cuban hotels in the North of Holguín will warrant a custom-designed program, because Oriente stays forever.
We are looking for the best deals for you.
It may take a few seconds...