COVID-19 diagnostic tests detect an active SARS-CoV-2 infection. Some travel destinations require a COVID-19 test with a negative result. SolwaysCuba offers you, in the fastest and easiest way, the diagnostic test service for COVID-19 according to your objective and needs, by prior appointment and with the guarantee of Medical Services Cubanos SA.
PCR, which stands for 'Polymerase Chain Reaction', is a diagnostic test that detects a fragment of the genetic material of a pathogen. In the coronavirus pandemic, it is being used to determine whether or not a person is infected with coronavirus. It is the most reliable test to diagnosing COVID-19 infection.
A sample is taken from the patient through a nasopharyngeal swab (swab that is inserted through the nose / mouth) by qualified health personnel.
Once the sample is obtained, it is subsequently analyzed in a laboratory equipped with specialized machinery, providing greater reliability and security in the result. After 48 hours you will be notified to collect the result. In case of requesting the test at home / Hotel, your result will be delivered personally.
Several destinations require the certificate of a PCR test to be able to access the country, even if it is to return to the country of origin.
This test can help you avoid restrictive measures when you arrive at your destination so that you can enjoy your trip.
The Comercializadora de Servicios Médicos Cubanos, S.A guarantees that PCR tests are analyzed in laboratories endorsed by the Cuban Ministry of Public Health to carry out Sars-Cov2 diagnoses.
Multidisciplinary teams integrated by doctors, nurses, technicians, engineers, technologists, psychologists, highly trained and experienced, constitute the essence of Servicios Médicos Cubanos, SA. These professionals are distinguished by the humane treatment of each patient and their families, and by the respect and ethics in their daily practice.
The provincial capitals have centers where you can take the test.
Select your closest center when hiring the service. This information will also appear in the purchase confirmation email so that you always have it available.
Monday to Friday from 8 am - 12:00 pm.
- Standard COVID-19 PCR test, with results in a maximum of 48 hours. The cost of the test is 40.00 USD. If you request the service at home or hotel, a cost of 30 USD is added.
- Rapid antigen test, with results in a maximum of 30 minutes. The cost of the test is 30 USD. It is carry out only at the Las Praderas clinic.
- Confirmation of the purchase of the service.
- Official ID / passport.
The results of COVID-19 PCR test will be delivery in 48 hours.
You must collect the results at the clinic selected for the test, you will be notified by phone or email.
If when purchasing the service, you selected the option "Test at home", the result will be delivered personally to the address specified during the purchase.
Follow these recommendations to make everything easier:
Use a mask
Safety comes first, go to the appointment with your mask and make sure it covers both mouth and nose completely.
You can eat food
It is not necessary that you come fasting. The intake of food or drink does not affect the test result.
Don't come in a group
Each patient has access one by one to reduce crowding. Only children can be accompanied by an adult.
Appointments are spaced in time to avoid crowds of waiting patients. Respect the time indicated in your appointment.
Appointments changes are possible until 24 hours before the date of the appointment.
You should contact us by phone (+53) 7 204 55 77 ext. 1435 or by email email@example.com from Monday to Friday.
To cancel the appointment for the COVID-19 PCR Test, the following will proceed:
- If you cancel up to 24 hours before the appointment, the total amount paid will be refunded.
- With less than 24 hours before the date of the appointment, the client will NOT be able to make the cancellation, and will be penalized with 100% of the total amount paid.
- The NO Show to the appointment, will be penalized with 100% of the total amount paid.
- To cancel the appointment you must send your cancellation request, from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm at least 24 hours before your appointment, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by phone (+53) 7 204 55 77 ext. 1435.
The antigen test allows to detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19) proteins in the early stages of the disease.
It is a faster and easier test than the PCR test. It does not require analysis of the samples by a laboratory and the result is known in a short time. It varies between 15 and 30 minutes, which can help slow the spread of the virus.
We are looking for the best deals for you.
It may take a few seconds...