Holguín, Known as “The most beautiful land”, endowed with protected natural areas and places of interest in the city. From this starting point for visits to Santiago de Cuba, a city that invites you to discover a different culture, with historical and patrimonial values typical of the locality. On your return, a suggested stay in the Guardalavaca spa, endowed with beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters. and white sand.
Program begins from Holguin city airport to Santiago de Cuba.
A night tour in Santiago de Cuba city, visit to Casa de la Trova Pepe Sánchez, where a unique style of melodies mark an important stamp in the town.
Presentation of the city of Santiago de Cuba and its main attractions, traditions and customs in an exclusive city tour with a la carte lunch included, at Castillo del Morro, in front of Santiago Bay.
Visit to the Basilica of the Virgen de la Caridad del Cobre, Patron Saint of Cuba.
On the way to the city of Holguín (Airport), panoramic tour of the city of Bayamo and visit to the birthplace of Fidel Castro.
• Exclusive transfers for arrive and departure from Holguín airport to Santiago de Cuba city. Special assistance services at the airport, hotels and throughout the program.
• Night walking city tour by Parque Céspedes, Calle Enramada, visit to Casa de la Trova Pepe Sánchez.
• Special tours. Guided and in-transit visits to Museums, art galleries, cultural sites of reference in the city. It could be adapted by request and interests of our clients.
• Visits to the Santa Ifigenia graveyard, Castillo del Morro fortress, Barrita Bacardi (bar attached to Bacardi rum factory), 26 de Julio Museum. Included Lunch at a local restaurant.
• Visit from Santiago de Cuba to El Cobre town. Continue the tour visiting Bayamo and and the historic town of Biran.(in transit). Lunch included in the area. Ends this tour at Holguin airport.
• Specialized guide service in reference tours.
The program is the initial reference of a package custom designed. Accommodation it will be suggested per person based in double occupancy of superior rooms. On request. Supplements and adjustments apply depending on the final program and the topics that could be included upon request. Lunches or dinners (a la carte) could be included in the program with values from 30 USD per client (depend on the selected restaurant).
The program and referential price do not include: Accommodation, drinks, airport taxes, visas, medical insurance.
We are looking for the best deals for you.
It may take a few seconds...